Electric Heated Slippers For Men and Women

,
Update: Learn more here: Battery Powered Heated Slippers Review
 


These electric heated slippers for both men and women are water-resistant that will keep your feet warm at almost any temperature.

heated slippers


They come with a built-in thermostat that automatically regulates temperature between  43 to 57 degrees C (110 and 135 degrees Fahrenheit). This pleasant temperature is not too hot, and won't cause your feet to sweat. They use technology found in heated car seats.

battery heated slippers
Your feet are encapsulated with warmth because insulation traps in the heat.

The great thing about them is that the heat is evenly distributed thanks to heating elements that cover the entire sole of the foot. The foot is insulated and cushioned with the foam and footbed lining.

volt heated slippers


A lightweight lithium-ion battery provides 6+ hours of warmth, which means plenty of  power for enjoying your favorite outdoor adventures even on very cold days.

electric heated slippers

How durable are these slippers? Rigorous tests has showed that they can last for many years.

These slippers will make the quality of your life so much more enjoyable. If you buy an extra set of batteries to alternate them, you will have toasty feet all day long.
heated slippers for men

These heated slippers a "Godsend" if you suffer from freezing painful feet.

Having cold feet is normal for you? Not any more! With these slippers your feet will always be cosy and
 warm.

heated slippers for women

7 comments:

  1. Looks very comfortable to use. It also looks tough which means that it is of good quality. The design will surely not go out of style. :)
    - TheWarmingStore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shoes, I really appreciate your thought process and having it explained properly, thank you!

    Buy formal shoes online

    ReplyDelete
  3. These slippers only last for 8months to 1year. I'm on my 3rd pair buying my 4th today for they died again and they certainly aren't cheap. Their warranty only last for 90 days. The problem is the Volt Company has no competion. There is no other product out there like it for cold numb feet as I have done extensive research looking for an alternative and these slippers are wonderful while they last. Batteries also don't last long. Just keep out your wallet making Volt rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say thanks for your sharing this useful information. Nice post keep it up. Hope to see you next post again soon.With Regards,
    Italian Handmade Shoes
    Handmade Loafers for Men

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up !! I also share some relevant article top rated heated insoles reviews. Must Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have good articles here! If anyone here looking for loan @ 2% rate in return to buy home or other financing needs, I want you to contact Mr Benjamin On 247officedept@gmail.com Also On Whats-App + 1-989-394-3740When I was introduced to Mr. Benjamin, I was entering the market as a first time buyer. Naturally,my needs were a bit different and I had loads of questions. Before he sent me my pre-approval letter, he called to speak with me about what it meant and what could change. He made himself available to me at pretty much any hour via email and texts. He was very responsive and knowledgeable. He’s also very straightforward. I explained to him what my expectations were in terms of closing time and other particulars. He said he would meet those expectations but he surpassed them. I closed so quickly my realtor and the seller of course were excited about that. But as a buyer I appreciated being walked through the process of Mr Benjamin loan offer. From pre-approval to closing- the journey was so seamless and I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard horror stories. I recommend him to anyone looking for a loan. Everything was handled electronically expediently and securely   

    ReplyDelete